Monday, January 14, 2013

Spring 2013 Jits and Climbing

A Quick Update:

          I have not been able to post recently and my off season climbing training was cut a bit short as the semester began.  Nevertheless, there are some exciting changes taking  place in my training outlook for this semester.  I will be making my much anticipated (on my end) return to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.  While I do not see any competitions in the immediate future, sometimes you just train for the love of the sport :-)
          Now, where does this leave climbing?  I am not abandoning the hard work and time I have invested into rock climbing over the past few months.  But as much as I like climbing (or striking combat sports for that matter), I am, always have been, and always will be primarily a grappler; and therein the concentration of my focus shall lie.  I am still planning on climbing indoors a couple times a week but the majority of my training time will be spent on the mats.
rock-climbing-wallpaper          Nothing has changed in terms of my diet which was updated in this post.  Also, I'll still be planning an outdoor climbing trip for Mid-March during our school's spring break. 



More updates to come! Rock-and-Roll my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment